dale duro bandi !!! dale!!

mi vida a traves del celu!!! snapping life through my mobile phone!!!

Monday, November 27, 2006

Toga Party.. to go from bad to worse!!!

hey Guys... I've been very busy.. fisrt chapter is almost done and working in the second one, the delivery date for the second one is December the 10th.. so working hard on it... I don't have to much to say... for the course of web programming, not too much.. is really good, but i have to dedicate more time to my thesis, so working around but no the time and energies I really wanted...

Hola muchachos... he estado bastante ocupado.. primer capitulo esta casi hecho y trabajndo en le segundo capitulo. la fecah de entrega patra el segundo es el 10 de diciembre.. dandole duro a esa monda... No tengo mucho que decir, el curso de programacion de web sites, es bueno pero tengo que dedicarle mas tiempo a las tesis asi que nada, dandole de a poquitos pero no cone las ganas y el tiempo que yo quisiera...

anyways, everything is going good!!! Last saturday, I went to a Toga party, sort of party when you have to dress a toga, sort of romanian fashion, excuses, but I don't know too much about it.. At first I decided not to go, because i wasn't in the mood, but Sani and karim, these guys put some pressure on me and then..... I went... the worse party I ever seen in my life!!! my gosh... this swedess.. they are hmmmmmmm... anyway.... the funny thing was the toga thing!!! the girls was dressing this thing and karim, sani and me.. were the guys!!! jejeje.. we came early and the place was almost empty, a bunch of guys dancing between them.. it was more like a gay party.. no offenses with gays... at the end, I got bored... and came back to home at 12... puffffffffff... the worse party in my life...

de todas formas, todo esta bien!! El ultimo sabado, me fui a una fiesta de Togas, es como lo que vestianlos romanos hace siglos, que pean por mi ignorancia pero no se mucho de eso... yo habia decidido no ir, pero karim y sani, insistieron atnto que termine por ir.. la peor fiesta que he estado en mi vida.. esto suecos... hmmmmmmmmmmmm.. de todas formas, lo chistoso fue la toga.. las muchachas estaban visitiendo esa vaina y karim, sani y o. eramos los muchachos!!! jejeje.. llegamos temprano y el lugra estaba vacio.. sin ofensas, pero parecia una fiesta de maricas.. al final me mame y regrese a la casa como a las 12.. puffffffff.. la peor fiesta en mi vida...

jajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajajaja

ok.. anyways some pictures!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home