dale duro bandi !!! dale!!

mi vida a traves del celu!!! snapping life through my mobile phone!!!

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

still in shock!!! sigo en shock!!

This morning I woke up positive, i said to myself.. come on orly you can do it!!! but now, sitting in front of the computer and finding more comments..ohh my gosh.. I felt my chapter is gone and I have to redo almost everything!!! a lot of the ideas I had, simply doesn't work!!! it's hard... i have to read more and find out which is the way to go!!! honestly... i feel for a run.. and run away!!! for a while!!! jejejeje

Esta manana me levante positivo, y me dije.. vamos orly tu puedes!! pero ahora, sentando en frente del computador y encontrando mas comentarios.. oh dios mio.. yo siento que mi capitulo se fue y tengo que hacer todo de nuevo!!! muchas de las ideas que tenia no sirven!!! esto es duro.. yo tengo que leer mas y mas y encontrar la solucion!!! honestamente.. yo siento ganas de correr y huir!!! por un ratico!!! jejejejeje

After three hours ...Ok... now is better.. I worked during the morning.. I found good stuff and I feel i can finish this chapter in this week!!! it's my goal!!!

This is the place I go everyday to workout!!! it's a nice place!!! I took these pictures is summer!!!

Me fui pal pueblo en cicla... jejeje.. hace rato no pedaleba pero tengo que hacerlo se me vien el trabajo de logistica en karlsham y necesito entrenar las piernas!!! Aqui otras fotos!!! Las fotos no son tan buenas, proque obviamente estaba pedaleando!!!

bye!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home