dale duro bandi !!! dale!!

mi vida a traves del celu!!! snapping life through my mobile phone!!!

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Marcus meeting

Ok... Marcus meeting, he is my cosupervisor and the program director fo Ubqiuitous Computing Master. The thesis meeting was really good, I explained the purpose of my thesis and the very idea, exposed my thesis plan and the work I done so far!!! Everything good, actually it is one of his research interests and at the same time he gave some advice about my main concern. How to include the ubiquitous' concept. My thesis include open source and cooperative work rather than ubiquitous. But it seems I'm working on the right path and hopefully will be finished in March. After this meeting I realized it is almost impossible in January. I will try to write as much as I can in Ronneby and left a few things for next year.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home